We all know that one friend who can’t stand even looking at a green vegetable.
Well, I suggest you make that friend eat her veggies without even noticing it, with this chocolate cake recipe made with avocado !
1 big and ripe avocado
10g baking powder
100g whole meal flour T150 (or half-whole meal flour T110)
1 vanilla pod
200g dark chocolate
½ glass of oat milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Peel the avocado and mix it in order to get a creamy texture
- Melt chocolate in a bain-marie.
- In a large bowl mix eggs and sugar.
- Crush the vanilla bean, then cut it lengthwise.
- Scrape the vanilla seeds with a knife and add it to the preparation.
- Gradually add the whole meal flour, baking powder, melted chocolate and avocado cream.
- Add half a glass of oat milk.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan (with butter).
- Bake the cake about 20-25 minutes (check to make sure the core is still nice and gooey!)
- Enjoy !